Does plot twist notify the killer ?

Does plot twist notify the killer when you down yourself ? I dont remember getting any notification against it as killer but I've used it for a few games as survivor and when I use it in the killer's face it's fine but when I use it far from the killer they immediately come pick me up so I'm quite confused.

Comments

  • It doesn't give any explicit notification but you still see a Survivor enter the dying state so it's pretty obvious.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    It doesn't give any explicit notification but you still see a Survivor enter the dying state so it's pretty obvious.

    Yes, they know when I use the perk but I'm confused as to how they seem to know where I use the perk.

    The first couple times I chalked it up to them having good game sense bc I was either near them or near where they last saw me, but the third time I purposely went to a random spot but the killer still came straight for me with no hesitation (and no aura perks)