Killers being able to see hook counts

Should killers also be able to see hook counts just like survivors, next to each survivor's name? I personally think that whoever wants to tunnel, does it anyway already. So those of us who want to play fair when there are 4 of the same survivor character players in the lobby, I won't have to struggle trying to remember which Meg was the one that was already hooked twice. Sometimes I forget I've hooked the same person twice, even if they're different, so I would like to be able to see hook stage counts but maybe they're absent for killers for a reason?

Comments

  • There is literally no good reason that the Killers cant see hook counts. It's as stupid as if Survivors werent able to see how many Generators were left or something.

  • Survivor seems to be based on beginners who have just started, and killers are based on seasoned veterans and high MMR, so we can't expect any improvement.

  • An alternative would be to show a death-hook indication when standing over / picking up a death-hook survivor.

    Nice killers can leave them / drop them.

    Tunneling killers get no extra help or info (unless a non-death hook survivor is also slugged and overlapping the tunneled survivor to try and make the pick up a 50/50, in which case the killer could wait for the death-hook indication to know they're picking up the intended target).

  • I feel bad when someone goes to second because nobody unhooked, and then I sacrifice them and remove them from the match early. Those who want to tunnel will, regardless of the hook count being visible.

  • @AgnyLeo said:

    Should killers also be able to see hook counts just like survivors, next to each survivor's name? I personally think that whoever wants to tunnel, does it anyway already. So those of us who want to play fair when there are 4 of the same survivor character players in the lobby, I won't have to struggle trying to remember which Meg was the one that was already hooked twice. Sometimes I forget I've hooked the same person twice, even if they're different, so I would like to be able to see hook stage counts but maybe they're absent for killers for a reason?

    For those that voted "No", why not?, someone that's tunneling doesn't need a hook counter anyway since they aren't trying to hook anyone else

  • @Nos37 said:

    An alternative would be to show a death-hook indication when standing over / picking up a death-hook survivor.

    Nice killers can leave them / drop them.

    Tunneling killers get no extra help or info (unless a non-death hook survivor is also slugged and overlapping the tunneled survivor to try and make the pick up a 50/50, in which case the killer could wait for the death-hook indication to know they're picking up the intended target).

    If they've been chasing one person the whole time, they probably will know what they look and sound like