Looking for frens
Hi I’m a 30s/f, pst on ps5 looking for some people around my age to play. I been playing since Michael Myers came out but really don’t care about experience as long as ur chill, can chat and at least know the basics!
Hi I’m a 30s/f, pst on ps5 looking for some people around my age to play. I been playing since Michael Myers came out but really don’t care about experience as long as ur chill, can chat and at least know the basics!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cringe-Worthy23 is my psn
Jill_Vanilly my PSN :)
My PSN is StellarNebulae. Looking forward to some games!
Fairly chill. Can usually loop for a solid 30 seconds. On PC, name is NodForTumTumRubs
Add me at Tacky_Gamessd on ps5 btw im getting back into the game on new acc so im not amazing cuz i aint got all the perks
My PSN is Swiftie_RN, I'm an experienced player and I like running with breakout and a flashlight
ps5 name Digital_jewel_Yt
NA West PC player. Playing 2 years & looking for fun games! FizzWhiz #65fc
Cig_Telos / Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cig_Telos/
PSN: Crazed_jo3
Down to play add me: Pawblue35 #bad3
Im 30/f, would love to play sometime