Limit the characters to 1 unique per team or at least make it far more clear who's who

Please have a look whether you can make it a character cannot be selected if someone else already uses it.

I don't mind chasing the survivors, but at minimum give a way to clearly tell who's who.

If I'm chasing e.g. 3 Meg Thomas' it gets confusing, fast, what their status is and whether I'm better off chasing the other player who just split off to another part of the map. During a chase I don't have the time to search for a possible font 1 note of the player's name.

E.g. some are just running around obstacles which is just a waste of my time, and if I've got 3 lookalikes without any clear note which is who, the tactics go straight out of the window. You might as well blindfold the Killer, because that way there's no tactics to be had but just a wild goosechase.

Comments

  • Yeah. Just give them some differnt colored shades or whatever, especially for the base outfits, where all the different recolors already exist. This kind of confusion ain't clever, its just dumb and lazy and you can have just as much "fun" and "omg matching sets lol", when they are distinguishable by a slight shading.

  • They could just show hooks per survivor...

  • @DaddyMyers_Mori said:

    They could just show hooks per survivor...

    Thats another thing. Tunnelers are just gonna tunnel, no matter what and most of them can count to three, but when I try to go for 8 hooks, its really tough and a lot of survivors died when I just wanted one more hook.