Why get rid of dramaturgy’s ability to get event add ons?
It very rarely ever happened, maybe once every ten games if I was lucky, and when it did happen it was fun to use, why get rid of a fun usage of the perk?
It very rarely ever happened, maybe once every ten games if I was lucky, and when it did happen it was fun to use, why get rid of a fun usage of the perk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IIRC, event add-ons don't work outside of their respective event.
Correct me if I'm wrong though...
They do work, the bulb and blighted serum still work outside of the event, you just can’t gain them anymore