New Killers

Since the Knight the killers have been just bad and many friends agree with me, whether its their abilities or that most of them are area denial killers. Im just here to suggest a new killer, I think a Wendigo/Skinwalker would be legendary. The wendigos ability would of course be something along the lines of it being a fast killer and that it can transform to look like other survivors probably with some noticeable distinction though unless the player isnt paying attention to his teammates.

Comments

  • Knight wasn’t terrible imo. There’s actually an entire horror trope surrounding knights given the suits of armor in haunted houses or overall spooky medieval theme. He has some really cool skins that make him fit into the game better.

    Skull Merchant was just… meh. You can tell there was a good idea there but it didn’t translate and, yeah.

    Singularity isn’t as bad as people say. He’s one of those killers that takes time, but I’ve seen plenty of people so incredibly well with him. (I don’t have him yet so can’t testify myself.) I think his overall design is pretty good and the only thing I don’t like about him is his voice. He doesn’t sound scary to me. I get what they were going for but it fell short there. His power is pretty interesting and while it has a good counter it can be very powerful in the right hands.

    Now that we are getting Alien I do think having the anniversary chapter be space/sci-fi themed was redundant. It would’ve made more sense to do the licensed chapter for the anniversary and push End Transmission to next year. I get there’s a difference - robot enhanced by alien technology versus actual alien organism but they’re still too similar to be released back to back imo.

    If you were going to do the skinwalker chapter how would you incorporate it? What design would you suggest? Setting? Potential survivor given that recently most survivors have been directly linked to the killers they’ve released with.