My questions about the upcoming Alien chapter
- Who is the survivor?
- What mori will Xenomorph have?
- Will we get facehuggers?
- Is there a xenomorph queen?
- Do we get to see an alien hive?
- Will we get a different blood prestige for The Xenomorph? I guess red and black color it's really hard to see.
- What skins will Xenomorph have?
I really hope we get this

Comments
It has to be Ellen Ripley RIGHT?! I'm assuming it'll be based on the first Alien movie so no queen like we see in the sequel Aliens.
Really hoping the eggs and face huggers are incorporated into their power.
I think from all the movies, comics, and games they've actually got a ton of different alien skins they could bring in.
I know I'm the minority but I'm very happy for a new indoor map.
Also green blood for the prestige skin would be a very pleasant surprise twist for them.