Out with the old, in with the new
Stranger Things is in the past. Alien is the future. New claw monster is arriving soon should call it Demogorgon V2.0.
Stranger Things is in the past. Alien is the future. New claw monster is arriving soon should call it Demogorgon V2.0.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demogorgon walked so that Alien could run
Can't wait! Let us bask in the glory of Alien!!!
Especially if The Alien's power is like that chapter concept made by Rarithlynx.
Honestly I would not be mad at all if Alien was just a reskinned Demo. Obviously not gonna happen due to the people that do own Demo that would (rightfully) be livid over it, but I really hope it's along the same lines. Play and counterplay of killer powers through skill rather than some gimmick (emps). Replace the tunnels with a form of stealth and give the Xeno some sort of speedy movement for cross map help and I'd be a happy boi.
I reckon the Xenomorph will be a stealth killer because that's where the true fear-factor is with them.
Also, I will make a stab at one of the perks to be based upon hurting a survivor in some way after a pallet or locker stun, in reference to the acidic blood they spurt when injured, like something which works with or like Spirit Fury