Your hardest earned victories?
After more than 2k hours in the game, I'm a bit bored playing like I always do. So I decided to challenge myself and try to stack as many things as possible against me. I went for pallet Freddy on Garden of Misery with no perks. The goal was to get 3 hooks. For some reason, that's not how it went:
I didn't tunnel or camp. Just got a bit lucky with my first down and Rebecca thinking Balanced Landing would help her... When she didn't have Balanced Landing to begin with.
What are your hardest earned victories and how can I handicap myself further?

Comments
well you can try doing it again. every challenge is easy if you get lucky enough
Believe me, I will. ๐
Getting this again for a second time.
Ohhhh. I remember when I tried to get that one. That was one of the most sweaty matches I've ever had. Congrats.