Why are dailies not sperate between killer and survivor after all this time?

I care less about response more so as, Why am I forced to play killer I am not good with but playing at an mmr when i have not touched then game in a month. To get my dailies, first game I played was badham as deathslinger, and i have no idea of builds aside from stbfl and jolt

Comments

  • That, and some people get motion sickness from first person games, so they actually CAN'T play killer.

  • I think it would be better served with each daily having a Killer or Survivor split requirement. You can progress either version, but once filled, you can only get 1 reward. It would use the Killer BP numbers, so if you get a Mori daily you could still just get 3 gens Survivor side with it.

    Silly mockup on the right here, thanks to whoever put that daily screen on the web.

    DailyRitualProposed.jpg