Random idea for legion
So watching game of legion I started thinking. What if they had a special animation for downing someone in feral frenzy the simple four hits the fifth downs that kind of thing but if you successfully did it you got a special animation instead of the usual grunt and hands thing they do they instead I don't did a fist pump in the hair or a devil horns thing since I have a feeling they would be somewhat proud they were able to chain hit and down someone.
Comments
I guess that would be more cool to see rather than just seeing the cooldown animation for the 100000 time during a match.
unique fov animation and unique thirdperson animation sounds really good for the insta down. I'm all for it.
*waiting untill this post gets moved to the feedback /suggestion section*
They used to have a unique animation WAY back in 2018 when they were on PTB where they kept their knife close to their face and then slowly moved it out of the way. (was about a 2-3 second animation) After that they would enter fatigue. (This triggered whenever they hit a Survivor who was already affected by Deep Wounds)
Problem is many people complained that it was essentially a double stun for just using your power, and they got rid of that animation entirely when he reached live
pretty sure it was a bug , if you look closely that animation wasnt UNIQUE was just the slower version of the chain hit animation of frenzy when putting someone into the dying state and because how PTBs work , there is no waay that it was intentional , going into the frenzy weapon cooldown animation and them the average fatigue animations (double stun) was really weird.
I mean it wasnt the first, nor was it the last of a killer having a double cooldown upon using their power.
Another killer that comes to mind is Blight, who had a special animation to shake off the blood from his cane (which can actually be seen in his spotlight trailer) and then he'd inject the syringe.