OG Freddy

What would you think if the next chapter was the original Freddy Krueger and Nancy Thompson was the survivor?

I know this would 99% never happen, but it’s fun to think about.

On one hand I’d be put off… having two versions of the same character as separate characters has always been something I didn’t like in video games. On the other, NoES is my favorite slasher film. He’s my favorite horror icon and I was so disappointed when the remake version was brought into the game instead.

I think it would be cool if they got the OG license and reworked the character while simply making the OG Freddy a new legendary skin and bringing in Nancy as a separate survivor or a legendary for Quentin.

just an idea…

Comments

  • @DavidHypnos said:

    What would you think if the next chapter was the original Freddy Krueger and Nancy Thompson was the survivor?

    I know this would 99% never happen, but it’s fun to think about.

    On one hand I’d be put off… having two versions of the same character as separate characters has always been something I didn’t like in video games. On the other, NoES is my favorite slasher film. He’s my favorite horror icon and I was so disappointed when the remake version was brought into the game instead.

    I think it would be cool if they got the OG license and reworked the character while simply making the OG Freddy a new legendary skin and bringing in Nancy as a separate survivor or a legendary for Quentin.

    just an idea…

    Would be great if we got voicelines playing during matches like Nick Cage's. If I remember right, OG Freddy said something in particular ALOT....