Is BHVR only balancing for experienced SWF & nobody else?
The past year or so,I've noticed a few trends in the designs.
New Players are disregarded,with the new "much fairer" SBMM putting them against 5000 hour players. I've never seen this happen so often with Ranks. Every single new Killer design has been like 10 pages long and hard to pick up and understand and there's no info in game on how to play against them
Perks & Killer designs like Sadako,Skull Merchant,Circle Of Healing,OTR all are abysmal for Solo players and are pretty good for SWF.
Most of the popular killer meta perks in the last year or so were all MUCH stronger vs Solo survivors,but not SWF.
Am I missing something or is BHVR going by the logic of only balancing for SWF players with thousands of hours and leaving all other players in the dust?
The only two exceptions I've seen in the last 2 years have been the new HUD and Hook Grabs (Which both were changes the community was screaming for,with Otz in particular if I recall correctly wanting Hook Grabs gone for years)
Comments
Increasing the regression up to 15% or 20% to justify removing the aura reveal would be counter productive as BHVR had already decided to nerf the gen kick meta. If the Killer secured a 3 gen and kept applying eruption on them, getting one down would apply the equivalent of old Pain Res regression to all of them. Add in Jolt, pop and overcharge and 3 gen strategy would be popular again
I think once we get an anti 3 gen system it'd be fine. Unlike CoB/OC it actually needs a down.
it was not designed to be aura perk. it was designed to be incapacitation perk. it likely did not need to be 25 second of incap. it would be fine if the 10 second aura is converted into 10 second of incap.