What do I do, I load into dbd and my cheryl is gone, saying I have to buy her again,
I nearly had her prestige 1, now i cant play her, how can I fix this
I nearly had her prestige 1, now i cant play her, how can I fix this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Contact customer support via the link I sent here and then use the chat bot, you'll have to explain the issue after you provide some basic information.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Yea I did let’s hope they get back to me
Might take a while, I reported two hackers about two weeks ago and still haven't received a reply. They might prioritize losing a DLC character though if you're lucky.