Dead Hard Slight Buff
After dead hard's most recent nerf, it has became almost useless. I have thought of a couple ways to make it a lot more balanced so that it could be a good perk again but not an overpowered perk like it used to be. For one, I think that dead hard should not be an exhaustion perk. I also think that dead hard should be able to be used while standing still, too. And lastly, I think that dead hard should be able to be used while in an animation such as falling. That last change may be a little too much but I personally think that the other buffs noted are great ideas. Let me know what you guys think of this.
Comments
I dunno, I think you're underestimating how much of an effect 2 additional health states can be throughout the game in the hands of a good looper. I tend to throw dead hard in when I need an exhaustion perk that I know I'll get value from even, if everything else in my build goes wrong.
My only change would be, since it does have exhaustion... make it so my stack isn't lost if the Killer misses.
I'm already exhausted, and the perk doesn't increase my movement speed briefly like it used to, so the Killer intentionally whiffing still means I will easte it and likely get caught... but if I do escape, I should get the damned thing back ๐