Hillbilly "Big Buckle" Add-on rework / buff

Instead of making this Add-on bad or worse than it already is, I've decided to change it in a way where it's quite more handy instead of what it already is. Instead of having to overheat your chainsaw just to benefit a reduction to your terror radius by 8 meters, I decided to change it by making it so during the chainsaw sprint, you reduce your terror radius by 8 meters instead. This way you can catch survivors off-guard, unless they see you sprinting towards them, or hear your chainsaw from afar and spot you before you can spot them.

Comments

  • @WinterDraft7 said:

    Instead of making this Add-on bad or worse than it already is, I've decided to change it in a way where it's quite more handy instead of what it already is. Instead of having to overheat your chainsaw just to benefit a reduction to your terror radius by 8 meters, I decided to change it by making it so during the chainsaw sprint, you reduce your terror radius by 8 meters instead. This way you can catch survivors off-guard, unless they see you sprinting towards them, or hear your chainsaw from afar and spot you before you can spot them.

    Honestly all of the "on overheat" addons need to be looked at IMO, especially since they made it much harder to do in order to get value from them

  • Back when I made a whole buff concept for Billy a month back, I reworked his add on to be something like this;


    Big Buckle

    • Any Survivors that are within 8 meters of you while a survivor is put into the dying state from a Chainsaw Dash has their aura revealed for 5 seconds.

    Much better than his useless current Big Buckle. Both numbers could use with some slight tweaks possibly.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Back when I made a whole buff concept for Billy a month back, I reworked his add on to be something like this;

    Big Buckle

    • Any Survivors that are within 8 meters of you while a survivor is put into the dying state from a Chainsaw Dash has their aura revealed for 5 seconds.

    Much better than his useless current Big Buckle. Both numbers could use with some slight tweaks possibly.

    That's a nice rework idea