Insidious buff and rework idea

I have a few ideas I think would be great for "Insidious" to become a better and more useful version of what it's current version is. There are 2 ideas I have that I think could become a buff or rework.

Idea 1: During the trials, your base terror radius is permanently decreased by 8 - 12 meters. While standing still, wait 3/2/1 seconds before becoming "Undetectable". When a survivor approaches you within 6 - 8 meters from you while "Undetectable", you see the survivors' aura until they leave further than 6 - 8 meters from you.

Idea 2: During the trials, at any given time, press the "Active Ability" button to gain the "Undetectable" status effect for 15 or 20 seconds and then suffer a cooldown of 40/35/30 seconds before using it again.

I hope you like my ideas. These are only my suggestions.

Comments