Suggestion - Chapter - „From“
- Production Team :
- Midnight Radio
- Gozie AGBO
- MGM Television
- Epix Studios
Idea :
John Griffin
From (stylized as FROM) is an American science fiction horror television series created by John Griffin for Epix (later rebranded as MGM+). The first season premiered on February 20, 2022.
I will be adding more info the next days, it was just an idea like these I have in the nights when my brain stops me from sleep. Then I need to write it down asap. I really love these series.
Community feedback expressly desired.
Killer Idea :
Killers looking like normal survivors before starting attacks. U can never be sure, who comes next to you.
You need time to heal or need a protected area for a short time, then use the talisman.
Map : Village
Lets discuss about best survivors, perks, … I come back later here!

Comments
Ok wow. Did even someone recognized that. Maybe bhvr pick up this idea. I’m out.