Is the MMR going to get fixed ?
For a week every killer game I play I can barely get a kill and the games have only gotten harder, it’s gone from barely getting a kill to being paired against even better survivors and barely being able to get one hook.
I wish they would do something about this as in honestly ready to delete the game and find something else to play, it seems like they care more about adding new content than fixing the issues at hand
Comments
If I play against the incentive, I tend to get double to quadruple the sweats, regardless of side. Sadly you have to bank on the law of large numbers, so you gotta play 5-10 matches to ensure you get in the 60% win rate. If your post count is indicative of playtime, its gunna be rough learning every edge case scenario, but playing and losing helps you learn how to improve.
The best thing to do is mentally disconnect a win from kills, and instead tie it to learning something new. Can you make this loop, or do you need to mindgame it? Does a Bubba pre-rev work at this distance, or is it too far? As long as you tie your mental win-con to knowledge instead of results, the game is much more enjoyable.
Short answer: no
long answer: there is very thin veil that separates the sweats from casuals and that veil is full of holes LOL which means MMR is inconsistent, you WILL be matched alongside survs that have 10hrs or Killers who have over 5k. All one match apart from each other.
If u find it hard to do well with Killer, stop and play survivor for a couple matches, then go back to Killer. If im having a unfun time I’ll often do that