So, the last content we get for this game was
- Toba's Landing - heavily survivor sided
- Shattered Square - survivor sided
- Garden of Joy - heavily survivor sided
- MFT - completely busted
- Smash hit buff
- BNP buff
And the devs dare to tell the community that they care about balance & killer players ?
Comments
I agree, and doing a good mindgame is so nice.
I really don't need to watch videos of people explaining certain tiles like jungle gyms because I play the game. Also because you don't believe in the mind game, ranged killers and clown completely counter MFT.
If you believe in the mind game in jungle gyms it means you do not kn ow the game at all and what choke points are but you are right, stay out of this knowledge that maybe 1% of players know :)
I guess you also do not know the momentum on each tile, the moment when you can vault the pallet or not.
Again, do not improve, stay locked behind your Dunning-Kruger effect, thinking you are good while you do not even know what i'm talking about right now, which means you are a barely average player.
I'm literally just talking from experience. Also, you take this game wat to serious.