SBMM is messed up right ?

######### are those trials we get ?

Comments

  • Skill Based Matchmaking is a myth, matchmaking is determined by a slot machine and that's all there is to it

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    Skill Based Matchmaking is a myth, matchmaking is determined by a slot machine and that's all there is to it

    I guess, as the hit validation server is

  • There is no matchmaking, not really. People have looked into it behind the scenes and BHVR tweaked the system so much that if you start a brand new account, you get the same teammates and opponents as the people with 100+ win streaks. There's one giant pool everyone gets drawn from.

  • @Beatricks said:

    There is no matchmaking, not really. People have looked into it behind the scenes and BHVR tweaked the system so much that if you start a brand new account, you get the same teammates and opponents as the people with 100+ win streaks. There's one giant pool everyone gets drawn from.

    I disagree. My matches are so consistently bad that I firmly believe there is matchmaking, just very bad one.

    I rarely can check people's hours (I'm on console and can only see those profiles if they're non-private) but when I can I usually see < 100 hours teammates (or in the very low 100's if I'm lucky). Also there is amazing consistency in TTVs I get, I always check their channels and not a single one is even remotely an experienced DbD player, it's all super-casuals and variety streamers with just a handful of viewers who stream DbD once a week/month at most.

    Killers are mostly not the best either, some are so hilariously bad that I sometimes think they want to signal they're farming when they're playing seriously.

    I do get really good killers or teammates, but so rarely that this can be considered the occasional MM hiccup then.