I love Coup de Grace
I’ve been using CdG on Spirit for a while combined with katana tsuba (increases post phase duration and speed) and it’s a neat combo. Now that it’s been buffed this midchapter, it’s so much more reliable now.
Thanks BHVR for this buff, it is a blast. Although I still laugh at the fact that you nerfed this perk from the binding of kin PTB. 😅
Comments
my new favourite chase perk.
Coup finally getting the love it deserves :)
I tried it on Mikey and it was a blast. I was hitting them from the moon in tier 3.
coup de comp
Time to break it out again on scratched mirror Myers.
Caught a few people off guard with it before but never felt I got much out of it. With the new buff we'll have to try it again.
The funny thing about it being nerfed from the ptb is that this version is most likely stronger than the original version.