What type of hosting does DBD have?
To be a little more specific, do we have region specific servers? I'm nestled cozily in the United States and I just finished a trial where the Killer (per their steam) was from Africa.
To be a little more specific, do we have region specific servers? I'm nestled cozily in the United States and I just finished a trial where the Killer (per their steam) was from Africa.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does have some servers, but its lacking in other areas such as Russia, South America and Africa.
Lacking in Africa might be why everyone besides the Killer was dealing with random latency spikes. Oof.