Corrupt Intervention and Plot Twist

With the addition of Plot Twist I feel there should be a change in wording of Corrupt Intervention. I find it odd that a survivor can just down themselves the moment a trail starts, if they are using No Mither, and just fully counter corrupt. I think Corrupt Intervention needs to be changed to only deactivate after the two minutes or when the killer downs someone. I'm honestly surprised this was allowed to go to live like this. I'm not sure if this was an oversight or something intended, but I really hope this gets changed.

Comments

  • This is hardly a real problem, because you are playing against a survivor with No Mither. Plus Plot Twist triggers other killer perks that trigger on a survivor going into dying state like Eruption.

    I think these interactions are funny and it would be a shame to see them removed.