High Ping
Ever since last night, everyones ping has been 130+ including the killer. Has anyone else been experiencing bad ping lately?
Ever since last night, everyones ping has been 130+ including the killer. Has anyone else been experiencing bad ping lately?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
у меня пинг был 130 и даже не понижается/my ping was 130 and it's not even going down
Yup... It's horrendous. For some time now pings have been very hit-or-miss. I get 400ms~ in one lobby or I skip that one and find a lobby where I get my usual ping which is 60ms~ and it stays consistent throughout the game. I just have to lobbyshop a couple of times. Zero issues when it comes to other games or my internet. It's a DBD problem.
Most trial lobbies I go into give me the red bar. I can work around it to a certain extent on some killers, but other killers and survivors tend to be a mess.