BNP duplication bug

I just discovered that it is possible to duplicate BNP by using perk Dramaturgy

Synchronizing this perk usage and BNP at the same time gives 25% to 33% chance to duplicate BNP or should I say don't use it at all and allows to use it once again.

1. Take toolbox with BNP and Dramaturgy

2.Use them at the same time.

3.If your lucky and Dramaturgy spawned item in your hand BNP are save in the toolbox on the ground

Here's video with subtitles showing the bug and explaining it a bit: https://youtu.be/k01yRct7ICY

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • What the..... Now imagine this while also getting a BNP with a Toolbox through Dramaturgy.

  • I just had this happen to me and was super confused. I was going to submit a bug report but decided to see if anyone else had made a post yet about it and found this post. I can say it is definitely not fixed as of the time of my comment. Hopefully this will be addressed soon as the possibility of getting 2 or more BNPs on 1 survivor each in a same game is something that is rather powerful and game changing.