The game won’t load
Hi, since I did the last upload on July 25th, the game won’t open or load. All I see is the loading screen. Any chance someone know what to do?
Hi, since I did the last upload on July 25th, the game won’t open or load. All I see is the loading screen. Any chance someone know what to do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
download more ram dude.
kidding, so if the game isn't launching past easy anti cheat or loading into the menu screen that's most likey a hardware issue on your end
I really did try everything, I’m on ps4 btw, all of my others games work only this one. I’m about to cry haha