Spine Chill change?
What's happening with spine chill? Is it a glitch or or has it changed?
I dont feel it should be changed as every killer really is th OP for the game as it is and this perk was really the only "OP" thing the survivors had. The other perks are great but don't give much of an advance when put against what the killers have
Comments
If I remember correctly they removed the indicator for how close the killer is since the heartbeat is supposed to do that now. I read someone else say the perk wasn’t lighting up at all unless the killer is looking at them which to me sounds like a bug. It should still light up when they’re within range unless I misunderstood the changes.
Nevermind, I just saw the notes and they have to be within range AND looking at you for spine chill to activate now. So it’s a dead perk….