Ban time should be shorter
I shouldn’t be receiving a six hour ban because people keep face camping and tunneling, especially with the new bots feature
I shouldn’t be receiving a six hour ban because people keep face camping and tunneling, especially with the new bots feature
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The bots aren't there to facilitate your leaving, they're there to compensate for your absence.
Even without new bots feature you should get ban starting from 30 minutes. Don't like the game? Don't play it. It's that easy.
Why DC tho?
You clearly won't last long in chase, when you worry about being tunneled. So you will be back in lobby faster than is DC penalty...
Bruh... I struggle to believe that you have that many genuine face camping tunnellers and I think many of us have had some rough games lately.
I can't say I have never DC'd for sure but the worst I have had is a 15 minute time out and that has only happened on a really bad day where I am also not really in the mood to deal with DBD stuff... so I go and play something else. Civ 5 is apparently good, so I hear :P
Sometimes you may just have to grit your teeth and just move on to the next match after being tunnelled out. It sucks but if you are getting 6 hour bans you may need to reconsider how you're reacting to it.
Tunneling means you'll be in your next game even faster, and if you're being face camped just hook suicide. Both will take far less time to get you into a new game than the six hour penalty, which you have nobody but yourself to blame for.