BBQ & Chilly should reveal the aura off all surivors no matter the range
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One of my favourite perks tbh... if I see no one, I know people either have Distortion (rare for a full team), or they are all nearby, so check nearby gens, and be wary of sneaky unhooks or crazy plays.
Not really sure why it would need a buff... it has plenty of strength, with a reasonable trade off, and does its job very well... I'd rank it easily an A tier perk personally 🤔
Nah
Run floods of rage instead it's basically already what you want
It already does what it does; but it is nothing if the other Survivors are super close to the killer or running Distortion or hiding in lockers.
Usually, if I cannot find anyone or know there is no survivors from a specific area or nearly complete gen. I simply wander around the hook for a bit, before moving to a general area. If I vs. A swf; I know they are cheeky near the hook for a quick unhooking and abusing their endurance basekit.