pls dont centralise the killer weapons from the killer pov

idk if this is just nitpicking from me but I hate how some of them look.

This update added this weird centralization to ghostfaces hands and it reminded me again how much I hate this.

If someone doesnt know what im talking abt have some images to explain it better

Screenshot 2023-07-26 195948.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-26 200007.jpg

That is how it used to be with most characters. I dont exactly know how to describe it myself but u can see the weapons or hands look different when looking up and down.

Screenshot 2023-07-26 200209.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-26 200226.jpg

And that is how it looks like now with almost all killers. Notice how the hands/weapons are like one permanent state and dont really look different no matter what way u look.

Once again this might be hard nitpicking for me but I just played a match with the new ghostface pov and it just looks awkward as hell how his hands are just glued to the middle of the screen.

Am I the only one here?

Comments