Nurse's second blink doesn't work properly

Nurse's second blink doesn't work sometimes, you try to use it and it just doesn't work, regardless of the map and perks. Several players are reporting this issue

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • You have to press M2 again after you blink first time (you used to able to just hold it). I guess they made the controls similarly to how Wesker works.

  • @Ketrab2703 said:

    You have to press M2 again after you blink first time (you used to able to just hold it). I guess they made the controls similarly to how Wesker works.

    My God... Why mess with that? :(


    Thanks for the answer

  • @Ketrab2703 said:

    You have to press M2 again after you blink first time (you used to able to just hold it). I guess they made the controls similarly to how Wesker works.

    bug still occurs even when i press m2 again after i blink first time.

  • Lock your fps back to 60 in game user settings. ini file and the bug is gone, she is just like before.