Can not connect to RTM server - PC
Since yesterday's patch I've been having this issue on Steam. For the last month or so I havent been able to play more than 1 game before being forced to restart. However I found a solution for it, playing on a VPN. Now, that has changed since yesterday's patch. Since yesterday the cutscene skips, and evertime I get to 'connecting to RTM server', but it doesn't progress from there. Can't play the game normally and now can't play it with a VPN anymore either. Basicly just unplayable in general.

Comments
mine works fine without it but i'm still not gonna play without a vpn cause people get way too mad at this game and im having the same rtm issue. anything you find that helps?
I've tried everything, but nothing that has worked for me thusfar.
Same for me. Ever since the update I cannot connect to the game via my VPN. non-VPN connection gets me in just fine as before, but with the hacking and security issues I don't want to play without it
same thing for me. I hope it gets fixed soon
Well it’s been 4 days now and there’s been no updates about it. Apparently it won’t be fixed until the next big update