Accessories toggling feature

Based on what I've heard from many people, it would be awesome if you could add the option to toggle certain accessories on or off.

Example A: I've seen a lot of people say they dislike the backpacks you add to some survivor cosmetics. I personally love them, they give a special touch to cosmetics. Now, if you could choose to unequip the backpack, many people that currently complain would love to buy/use those cosmetics.

Example B: I've seen people not like glasses/shades on certain cosmetics, and/or just prefer the cosmetic without the shades. For example, David King's cosmetic that was featured in his "coming out" tome/rift. Many people love the head for that cosmetic, but hate the glasses, and say the head would be a top tier cosmetic without the glasses. I quite like the head, but having a variant without the glasses would be amazing.

Example C: Rebecca has a cowgirl hat on her back, in one of her store cosmetics. So does Kate. You could make it so we can put the hat on top of the head, as well as remove the hat completely.

*Example D: this one is a bit different but, could you unlink the head from most of the linked sets? Aside from Élodie's and Zarina's onesies, all linked sets could have the head unlinked. It's usually the torso and the legs that can't be unlinked because of clipping or weird holes. But head shouldn't be a problem, right? This would also add so much variety and fun to cosmetics.

I don't know how much work and time would be needed for implementing this, but it would satisfy a lot of people who want a certain things off. I can only see that resulting in more income for you, and more satisfaction for us players. More customization is always a step in right direction, I feel.


How do you guys feel about this? Anything I left out? :)

Comments

  • Yes please! The new Haddie rift skins are really good but I kinda hate the backpack. The option to get rid of that would make me actually want to finish out the rift to get the purple version because I love everything else about it.

  • @Kaethela said:

    Yes please! The new Haddie rift skins are really good but I kinda hate the backpack. The option to get rid of that would make me actually want to finish out the rift to get the purple version because I love everything else about it.

    Yeah, I get you. I've seen many people mention how they don't like the backpack, so if BHVR enabled us to take them off, many more people would love to use these cosmetics. Hopefully they listen to us. :)

  • I also DO like backpacks on some of the cosmetics so I wouldn't want them entirely gone, either. The option to toggle them would be perfect.