Challenge "That's rude" not working

Chapter 6 page 4 and 2nd challenge from left (going to top direction) - Point at the killer within 5s of perk Premonition activating. Do this 2 times.

Quite simple. The problem is, that pointing directly at the killer exactly after it activated (there was a wiretap in the game) did absolutely nothing.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Trying to bring more attention to this issue so it gets fixed.

    Here is my report with video evidence.

    @HeyKrystal said:

    Platform: Steam

    Description: Challenge from Tome 6 is not completing. Challenge specifics included below. The basic idea of the challenge is to point at the killer after Premonition triggers. I tried this in many games without success. I finally just kept the perk on and waited to get lucky with an afk killer. I finally got one, and spent the entire match trying to complete the challenge. I've included a link to a video of my attempts with the afk killer. There was never any indication of progress in the challenge. I did everything correctly to my best understanding of this challenge.

    Steps to reproduce:

    1. Equip "That's Rude" challenge from Tome 6.
    2. Equip the perk "Premonition".
    3. Enter public match and attempt challenge.
    4. Challenge will not complete.

    How often does this occur: Challenge failed every time. No notifications of progress were ever given. I must've attempted at least 50 times.

    Challenge: Tome 6 - Divergence | That's Rude

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DOBGBESDKMFH/thatsrudechallenge-png.png

    Video of Defect:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXyAAZoYYKk

    Log: This log was uploaded after the match in the video above.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2XPVE77Z65QB/deadbydaylight.log


  • Did you have complete the challenge now ?

    Because me too I trying to complete this challenge and even after reading many advices and notices I don’t succeed the challenge

    I hope this bug will be fixed, please Behavior made something or change the instructions by (for exemple) :

    « Look at toward killer’s direction in less than 5 secondes after activating Premonition, do it 20 times » 

  • Same here! I'm playing on Xbox Series X and i've read everything about it on internet, and still i can't beat this challenge. It is one of the last challenges remaining for me

  • I am also having the same problem.

    Read in a reddit post that you need to wait for the pointing animation to complete and then run in the direction of the killer. Trying to test this now.

  • Having the same issue, hope this gets fixed soon! It is very frustrating because I thought I did something wrong, but after trying this for 6 matches I am certain this must be a bug

  • The date is 9/30/2023, this challenge is still completely broken, granting no progress when fulfilling the conditions

  • @MikhailVictor said:

    I've heard you need let the animation play out fully and not interrupt it by moving, that's how I managed to get it

    I promise you, I always let the animation play out and then got the perk to activate. Never got a progress pop up, I could also share clips, but someone else already has done that. Did you get it recently or a long time ago?

  • Unfortunately, this is one of those bugs that affects so few people so it's never going to get fixed. A three year old challenge that was already a little buggy isn't just low on the priority list, it's not on the list at all.

  • I am also encountering this problem. Please fix!

  • Still an issue.

  • I got this on my 1st try against Ghostface. Perhaps he is the key. I figured it wouldn't work because it failed on Trapper. I think it's definitely bugged but doable under certain conditions (who the killer is for example).

  • 11/2/2023 still bugged... i try in last 2 or 3 days to do this challange :C

  • Still bugged for me please fix can't complete Tome cause of it.

  • still buggy for me as well. very frustrating to go to the whole process of this:


    trying the challenge -> finding guides on the internet with explanations (like wait for the whole pointing animation) -> trying it again -> still searching for whats wrong -> in the end figuring out, its still bugging for ages...


    sad 💀

  • I've been trying for so long and still no luck behavior please fix this.

  • Just had this challenge with an afk demogorgon and I spent the entire match pointing at him standing right in front of him and nothing counted. Definitely a bugged challenge please fix this!!

  • I have this problem too

    I wish Dev fix this soon

  • Still a problem for me too

  • I'm trying to 100% the challenges that I've missed in the past and this one is bugged! Devs, please take a look and fix if possible!!

  • Come on devs fix it!

  • Also bugged for me. Xbox Series X

    Didn’t think I’d find anyone else with the same issue, but here we are….

  • I'm having the same trouble on Windows/Steam. I unselected all challenges and reselected only this challenge. Still broken. Fix it please.

  • I also have the same problem, Steam-Version

  • not working for me too... its my last challenge to do, so I tried to do this for a week and nothing...

  • I'have tryed many times in many different ways, then googled the thing and then retryed almost 20 times, i'll continue to try but it's a shame tho, having all tomes completed but not the n6 cause of this challenge...

  • Hi,

    Still trying to complete this challenge, but again bug as nothing working as expected.

  • Todays patch fixed it for me, thx

  • Patch 7.5.0 fix this bug

  • Finished it yesterday on ps5 finally!

  • This finally works again, thank you so much! Love to all who responded to this thread and raising awareness!

  • Worked for me too I finally completed it! Thanx Behavior!

  • march 2024 still broken

  • cant get this to work no matter what advice i follow

  • Still broken, November 11th 2024 :(, Skyrim's bday lol.

  • Welp, It worked for some reason! UI played as Meg vs Nemesis, map Macmillan, waited the whole animation.

  • March 2025. Still bugged.

  • It just worked against Pyramid Head! It definitely works on certain killers.

  • You have to wait for the animation of pointing to fully play out before you move your survivor, otherwise the challenge won't count. I was having trouble with this challenge too and that's what solved it.