New Sadako is very problematic

Sadako is way too easy to use now. Here's the trend been for every single Sadako I've gone up against so far:

Spam teleport at every TV as soon as the game starts, if a survivor has a tape, smack them for that extra 2 states use Ring Drawing to disincentivize fully healing, continue spamming teleport every time a TV respawns to prevent survivors from doing their tapes/picking up tapes, keep survivors slugged to keep them off gens, use slowdown perks, and slowly build up condemned across the map. Then eventually, you get a free Mori when someone inevitably goes down with a tape and 5 stacks of Condemn.

This rework is atrocious. I would rather go against old slug Condemn Sadako than this.

Comments

  • @dbdthegame said:

    Sadako is braindead easy to use now. Here's the trend been for every single Sadako I've gone up against so far:

    Spam teleport at every TV as soon as the game starts, if a survivor has a tape, smack them for that extra 2 states use Ring Drawing to disincentivize fully healing, continue spamming teleport every time a TV respawns to prevent survivors from doing their tapes/picking up tapes, keep survivors slugged to keep them off gens, use slowdown perks, and slowly build up condemned across the map. Then eventually, you get a free Mori when someone inevitably goes down with a tape and 5 stacks of Condemn.

    This rework is atrocious. I would rather go against old slug Condemn Sadako than this.

    I've just said this in my post as well - I miss playing old sadako now with reiko watch, it was so much better.