PS4-PS5 TROPHIES NOW TRANSFER

I am proud to have realised that with the new update PS4 trophies now transfer to ps5! So I can finally plat dbd on ps5! Ty BHVR. But now I wonder, since I re earned the adepts, do I still have them since it's been merged 🤔

Comments

  • i platted the game twice i hope nothing odd happens doesn't seem like it though.

  • It is much appreciated indeed, I didn't go for any trophies anymore after switching to PS5 because I didn't want to do it all again, particularly the Nurse trophies.

    One didn't come over, though: Adept Claudette, which was my very first adept.

  • @rha said:

    It is much appreciated indeed, I didn't go for any trophies anymore after switching to PS5 because I didn't want to do it all again, particularly the Nurse trophies.

    One didn't come over, though: Adept Claudette, which was my very first adept.

    Sad. I remember my hardest trophy was hemophobia which I just used all my DW offerings and prayed for an afk killer, eventually came across one. For the nurse one with the 3 blink grab, I just pretended to be friendly and grabbed the poor meg off the gen. Felt bad after so I let em go

  • @tech said:

    i platted the game twice i hope nothing odd happens doesn't seem like it though.

    How did U get Ur prestige and progression trophies to transfer??

  • Is this automatic?

    I've got most of mine on PS5 but I may have a few adepts on PS4.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Is this automatic?

    I've got most of mine on PS5 but I may have a few adepts on PS4.

    Yeah it’s should pop once you load up the game. Just got plat!

  • It's weird that I did not get any of my PS4 trophies automatically pop on the PS5 when log in the game :\ Any idea how to fix this?

  • @felix820209 said:

    It's weird that I did not get any of my PS4 trophies automatically pop on the PS5 when log in the game :\ Any idea how to fix this?

    No idea. Maybe make a complaint?