Change in Felix Cosmetic
Hello I am very curious as to a change that came out with the update for today and I have to ask why was this cosmetic changed? I honestly preferred it the way it was and I am wondering what the change was for. The added a backpack for Felix Bavarian waistcoat that looks very out of place even with the full set can we maybe have both a non version and backpack cosmetic available for choice. I really enjoy the simple look of the cosmetic now it's very off putting.



Comments
thats sad i own it to i agree the backpack should be removed
they should leave cosmetics the way they are other then slight graphics updates,
this did this with makeup on a zarina cosmetic that was my favorite that i dont like much now
Yeah if a choice between the two was an option that would be fine but also why was this not mentioned in notes?
This looks so out of place, someone must've played around with the cosmetic or did some kind of inside joke.
Well with the theme if was a non-modern looking bag maybe but to new for the cosmetic.
I think this is a gltich rather than a bizarre and genuine update to the cosmetic. It looks a lot like the backpack that is supposed to be a part of the Felix 'community' cosmetic that was shown off during the anniversary. It's not an exact match to the one in the concept art but it's pretty close.
Hope that is true.
They pulled this crap with Kate's "golden cascade" hair during the face reworks. Completely changed a cosmetic that was only purchasable with auric cells at the time.
After reading the comments, I think this is a a bug, could you please report it to the bug section of the forums, if you haven't yet? <3