Nurse has a bug with matchbox?
I am a nurse main since may, and i use all time the matchbox addon. Using this addon, i noticed that she had more speed than other killer when i carry a survivor to the hook, is this a bug?
Tagged:
Mod
I am a nurse main since may, and i use all time the matchbox addon. Using this addon, i noticed that she had more speed than other killer when i carry a survivor to the hook, is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you also running agitation
Surface collision in RPD can be added to the list of bugs this patch as well. I have never blinked straight into a faceplant as often as I did in a match I had there earlier tonight.
No, only matchbox
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.