Sadako Rework first impressions
I've been playing Sadako pretty much constantly since the patch dropped, and I'm pretty satisfied with the rework overall.
It feels like Survivors have much more of an incentive to interact with her Tapes. I've noticed Tapes being transported quite often now, which is great for her pressure. Catching a Survivor off guard while they have a Tape is really dangerous for them. I've been getting a pretty decent amount of Condemned kills on Survivors who are not careful.
Survivors can no longer completely ignore the Tapes, which is great, you actually have to interact with that part of her power somewhat regularly now.
The cooldown reductions to the TVs are AMAZING, it's refreshing to finally be able to teleport to your own TVs without turning them off for ages. A very welcome change for sure.
The cooldown on her teleports as a whole feels much better than from the PTB version, but decoupling the cooldown from the teleport and having it only apply to the Condemned stacks would be nice if possible, especially for the cases where you accidentally teleport to the wrong TV.
Also the nerf to Reiko's Watch makes no sense either. It wasn't a particularly amazing addon. It'd be nice if the nerf to this addon was reverted.
Great rework overall, I'm having a lot of fun with her. From the few matches I've played against her she doesn't feel too oppressive to go against either.
Comments