PS5 Throphies Auto-Sync enabled this patch
Am I dreaming? Is this real?
I DON'T HAVE TO DO SKILLED HUNTRESS ANY MORE
THANK YOU BHVR!!!
Am I dreaming? Is this real?
I DON'T HAVE TO DO SKILLED HUNTRESS ANY MORE
THANK YOU BHVR!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It seems like not all of the trophies auto-sync. I had quite a few, mostly healing that didn't and the last 3 chapter trophy sets didn't sync either.
Edit: Healing sync'd up after a while but the last 3 chapters didn't.
All the ones I had left to do on the PS5 that I had gotten on the PS4 unlocked for me. Was a very nice surprise.