Just played a game where a bot was the only one who escaped
That was fun to spectate lol. I think it's cute that bots will try to hide MID CHASE. But who am I to judge? That bot got hatch and I didn't :'(
That was fun to spectate lol. I think it's cute that bots will try to hide MID CHASE. But who am I to judge? That bot got hatch and I didn't :'(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol, that is funny. The game that the original player thought was lost so he/she quit only to have the bot finish the game and successfully escape. Dude, when I play killer it will now be my objective to kill everyone but the bot.
lol