I won't lie survivor right now isn't that good
Mainly for one reason facing a lot of tunneling/slugging at five gen killers. I would get if let's say the survivor gen rushed you or simply were bullying the killer but...one gen was done I really don't think the survivor are doing much to start tunneling I would get applying some pressure you know the person was just rescued you hit them to apply some pressure or scare them off but just constantly chasing them that doesn't make sense. Okay maybe it does if let's say the survivor was teabagging you but most matches I've had that teammate did nothing bad.
Comments
Unfortunately, for the most part the killer will set the tone of the match. If they are in a bad mood you probably won't have a good time.
Something like a killer hitting me on hook or bleeding for 4min because someone else in previous match tbagged to that killer?
fair enough