As a Skull Merchant player (please don't dox me) fix Drone Active zones going through floors.
I don't like 3 genning or camping I use my drones to force people to go to other generators that are easier to defend, or as built in slow down. But one thing that really, REALLY, needs to be fixed is active zones. It's just blatantly unfair when you get a map like Midwich, like what do you even do as a Survivor in that situation? I can basically cover twice the area with 1 drone, you go under it and I activate it and now you're just screwed because there's no way for you to run, so it's a guaranteed hit. Or playing Drones in Basement when there's a Gen in shack. It feels super unfair even from my side. Granted, it might be the only example of a map being an auto win for a killer instead of a loss.
Comments