Why can't we have both maps?
When a map is redesigned, like the temple in the rainforest, why can't the old one also stay in rotation? I like them both. Why do they have to completely delete the old one, instead of just making it appear less often?
When a map is redesigned, like the temple in the rainforest, why can't the old one also stay in rotation? I like them both. Why do they have to completely delete the old one, instead of just making it appear less often?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like it if we had more variations of maps, so that individual map offerings have a larger pool of maps to pull from (thus making less 'safe' for giving one side or the other an advantage).
This would be one way of doing that. Rework a [survivor]-sided map into a [killer]-sided map, and then have both in rotation.