Fix map rng

Map rng is so horrible in this game the following needs to be looked at

Hooks: I’m sick of seeing like 80% of the hooks being placed on one side of the map while the other 20% are on the other side I even see a hook spawn at killer shack with the basement why what’s the point

Pallets: there shouldn’t any pallets that can be connected to t walls that’s a bit unfun to go against as killer

totems: can we have more totem spawns maybe like 6-8 instead of 5

Comments

  • I heard the devs were looking into reworking 3 gens so I didn’t mention it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Hook spawns really should addressed, to fix issues on both sides. Why is it that the Midwich can spawn with no hooks on the one side of the building? Making it impossible to hook survivors on that side? But then Gideon will have two hooks in one single room, allowing a killer to face camp two people at once.

    I disagree on pallets, it's a one time use, and there are multiple perks to reduce stun and break pallets faster. Trick survivors into dropping them early in match and you can ruin huge loops for late game.

    They should look at totem spawns as a whole really. Add more dull totems, but more importantly, add significantly more locations for the totems to spawn on every map. I've memorized several maps worth of locations. It completely invalidates any kind of hex builds on some maps.

    Fair enough I just didn’t want to sound like I was bias for one side about the pallets