Gen speed/tunnel is not the problem.
I play both roles, 3.5k hours since Twins were released.
Playing as survivor I really feel the by the killer when 3 survivors spawn right in front of a generator that allows 3 players. If you are not a Nurse or a Blight you will never be able to avoid this generator to pop before 60 seconds. I mean: This is wrong!
Survivors should spawn far from generators, or at least not right before them, and mainly not before a gen that allows 3 survivors (this kind should never exist by the way).
As a survivor I know that the biggest complain is tunneling. And why killers do this? Because they don´t want 4 survivors doing gens (often after 1 survivor get killed before 3 gens being done the game is over for survivors). So, what is the solution? The gen time should be adjusted by the number of survivors alive, if there are 4 survivors gens should be slower, if there are 3 gens should go a little bit faster and so it goes. That way there would be no compensation by killers tunneling a survivor, and the game wouldn´t be condemned if one the survivors is a troll or a bad player.
Comments