Which chapters do you recommend?
Hi all, There is a sale on playstation and i want to get a few of the dlcs. I already have some I'll list the ones i don't have out.
- Tools of torment (Thalita, Renato, Skull Merchant)
- Forged in fog (Vittorio, The knight)
- Resident evil 1 (Leon, Jill, Nemisis
- Resident evil 2 (Rebecca)
- All kill (Yun-Jin Lee, Trickstir)
- A binding of kin (Élodie, The twins)
- Ash
- Descend beyond (Blight and Felix)
- Bubba
- Saw (Pig and tap
- Darkness among us (Legion and Jeff
- Sadoko rising (Yoichi)
- Roots of dread (Haddie)
- Silent hill (Cheryl)
Any advice is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
Edit: I like a combination of both killer and survivor. I am also a console player if that influences answers for killers like blight
Comments
Are you killer or survivor main?
I like a combination of both.
Descend beyond, both RE chapters, and silent hill chapters are probably the best then.
I’m assuming if you only wrote one character you already have the other ones?
If so, then I would say the best choices for you are:
Not sure how much you plan on getting, but I would say if to prioritise the licensed characters as you can unlock the others through shards. Unless there is someone who you really want, then get them first :)
Thank you both for your help it will be taken into consideration