Is the blight and Felix worth
Hi all I don't know whether or not to get this chapter while it is on sale I don't really care about Felix but I heard the blight is fun. Any suggestions?
Hi all I don't know whether or not to get this chapter while it is on sale I don't really care about Felix but I heard the blight is fun. Any suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, blight is a good killer. Felix has some decent perks, as does Blight.
Blight is fun but somewhat tough, especially if you intend on mastering him. He's also easier on PC than he is on console if that helps with the decision.
Thank you both for your advise. It has been very helpful.