Dev update when?
Idk how the schedule works for when they anounce dev updates whenever a ptb ends, but I do wish to know if they're planning to do one/tell us any upcoming changes from 7.1.0 ptb
Idk how the schedule works for when they anounce dev updates whenever a ptb ends, but I do wish to know if they're planning to do one/tell us any upcoming changes from 7.1.0 ptb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's anything like Tools of Torment's midchapter release it's likely going to end up 30-60 minutes before the actual update.
I doubt we're getting one this week.
It's either today, tomorrow or Monday.
I just hope they revert the Sadako nerf
I was hoping too, but guess we get it next week